Java Compatibility and Licensing
- How about Oracles new Licensing and Support Terms concerning Java?
- What about compatibility between @enterprise and Java Versions?
Installation and Configuration
- I would like to run two @enterprise-server on one computer with two IP-addresses. They should be reachable over the same port. Where do I have to enter the IP-address in @enterprise?
- I have problems with @enterprise when using IPv6. What can I do?
- I have entered an Authorization Class in @enterprise which is located in an application. After upgrading @enterprise I cannot login anymore. How can I resolve this problem?
- I want to use the DEBUG functionality of Eclipse for @enterprise. Which steps are necessary?
- I would like to edit some standard default strings to different phrases. Is there a way to override specific strings with my own phrasing?
- If you create a new process in a new application, is it necessary to restart the server?
- I would like to design a process which starts from User A and goes to User B.
- Multiple agents per step can be specified in the process definition. Do they receive the task in parallel?
- I have modelled a new process, where I am the actor of the first step or a role which I have. Although this process is not visible in the list of executable processes. What should I do to see this process in the list?
- I have a running process where no activity instance is active, idle or waiting. How can I recover from this situation?
- I have a problem with the method notifyUser included in @enterprise application-class. If a new process appears in the personal worklist of a user, the method will not be called. What can I do?
- If a process editor is started with localhost, some exceptions occur in Java Console when using a function. What is wrong?
- Is there any document to understand the usage of new XHTML forms? I studied the documents but I need more help.
- Is it possible to use MS FrontPage for the creation of XHTML forms for @enterprise?
- Is it possible to have forms without direct connection to processes? I need a table editor for resource data or master data.
- I have a subform and I want to change the window size. Is there any way to affect the size of the window when the button “New table entry” will be activated?
- Which modes are available for opening and displaying of forms?
- I have a form and a subform and I would like to fade out a column of the subform in the table of the superordinate form. How can I do this?
- I have a problem with buttons in my subform and value list. It seems they simply don’t work. What is wrong?
- Is it possible to change the agent of an activity instance during run-time?
- Is it possible to set the subject of a process to a combination of form fields like the following example: SoftwareProduct.name + SoftwareProduct.displayName.
- How can I defer the execution of future acitivity instances up to a certain point in time? I do not want to use the suspension list.
- Is it possible to use something like [FormName.FieldDeptID]!RoleName as an agent specification? I want to set the agent for an activity to the Department-Manager role of a department. The department name is defined in a formfield.
- I have created a form and I am using the class [com.dev.avw.appl.formSoftware_1] in a Java Script. But I am afraid when the next version of the form is produced, my program will get a problem.
- Can I customize the number of log files?
- How can I initialize a form when it is inserted?
- What are the concrete numbers behind the ActivityInstance status and type constants?
- How does the structure of a process instance look like and which methods return the correct nodes?
- Does @enterprise provide secure communication?
- Why does @enterprise throw an exception when clicking on certificate management?
- How to get an official certificate?
- How to import certificate chains?
- Why does @enterprise refuse to accept the client certificates of the clients?
- How is it possible to assign extended search rights to a user or a role?
- I have created an extended search and saved it as a stored query. This query consists of one parameter, it asks for an employee name (from the SelectList) and shows information about his Leave Requests. Then I gave permission to all users to run this query. Now every user can get his Leave Request reports, but he can also view reports of other users. How can I add a filter condition which says that the LeaveRequestFormField is equal to the logged-in user?
- Which standard-timers are available in @enterprise and what are their functions?
- I have to write a new timer. What should I pay attention to?