Introduction and general terms
Groiss Informatics GmbH attaches great importance to the privacy of each customer. Personal data are therefore always processed in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations and, in particular, the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which enters into force on 25 May 2018.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect from you and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms (including, without limitation, ‘contact us’ forms) on the Website and e-mailing us your details. This includes information provided at the time of registering to our Website/subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services from us (which may include your contact details and other information which you provide to us),
- We may also collect your informationwhen you report a problem with the Website,
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence,
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders and
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available, the name of your Internet service provider, your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer used to access our Website, the pages that you visit on this Website and, if applicable, any search terms you have been using to find our Website. However, this data is statistical data which we only use on an aggregate/anonymous basis for system administration and back up purposes for us to review browsing activity and does not identify any individual.
Your information will only be kept for as long as is necessary and will be deleted as soon as reasonably practicable once Groiss Informatics GmbH no longer requires it for purposes of which it was collected.
You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request using the contact details below.
You are entitled to access information held about you by contacting us by post or e-mail using the contact details below.
You have the right to complain to the Groiss Informatics Support if you have a complaint about how we have used your information.